Sunday, April 26, 2009

Howdy-Doo: An introduction and mission statement

Hello all, and by all I mean no one. I am Dr. Sivana, longtime lurker on many message boards and frequent contributor to the Great and Mighty WrestleCrap Forums (Heretofore referred to WCF).

This blog is simply a collection of my own thoughts and musings on many topics, but as the Title suggests, mostly wrestling. These are my opinions, and unless verifiable or empirically proven, should not be considered fact.

The following is a basic rundown of what Is planned, and as always this may change as the situation dictates:

1. WWE Wrestling (No recaps, just thoughts musings and commentary on the product)

2. TNA (Possibly.......)

3. Movies/Books/TV (General stuff, shows I miss, etc)

4. My Health (If all else fails)


And, in the words of Jackie Gleason, Awaaaaaay we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comments, or don't....I'm flexible, that said please spell check and try to limit course language.